off our backs
seeks submissions on
Women of Color and Reproductive Justice
Possible topics include:
- Economic and social resources to be an effective mother
- Assisted reproduction and genetic technologies
- Access to reproductive health services and health care in general
- Social and economic justice
- Legal rights to reproductive health care and rights to privacy
- Forced sterilization and sterilization abuse
- The effects of environmental racism on reproduction.
- The rights of pregnant women
- The control of sexuality
- Criminalization of women who use drugs and alcohol during pregnancy
- Welfare reform
- Infertility, population control, and coercive and intrusive family planning programs and policies.
- Native American women, tribal sovereignty and reproductive rights
- Unsafe contraceptives
For manuscript submission guidelines, please visit our website at www.offourbacks.org or call us at 202-234-8072.
or write to me, Cheryl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Editor, off our backs
off our backs is the longest surviving feminist publication in the United States. Since 1970, it has been run by a collective of women who make all editorial and business decisions by consensus.