Feminists take care of men (and the world as created and envisioned by men, really):
1. When they lend more credence or give more weight to what is spoken by a feminist who was born male than to what is spoken by a feminist who was born female– just as patriarchy does;
2. When issues specific to those born female are of less significance, concern or importance to them than issues specific to those born male– just as is true of patriarchal institutions;
3. When they choose alliances with self-identified feminist or pro-feminist men over alliances with feminist women;
4. When they fail to value, defend and protect spaces reserved specifically for the healing, community-building and liberating of those born female and marginalize women dedicated to these;
5. When they fail to distinguish between biological essentialism and the ongoing uncovering, illumination and interrogation of the unique and specific oppressions of those born female under male heterosupremacy;
6. When they marginalize, silence or attack women who devote themselves to the issues and concerns of those born female, just as patriarchy does;
7. When they defend and protect the making of pornography and prostituting and trafficking in women (which they may call something different, just as patriarchy does);
8. When they view notions of sisterhood and solidarity among women as antiquated, passe and retro and do not protect and defend women's community, lesbian community in particular;
9. When they participating in the ongoing erasure of the "L" in "GLBT" (QDA).
10. When they do not see any problem with male leadership and/or co-option of feminist organizations, institutions, events and studies and ignore, silence or attack feminist women who oppose male involvement and leadership;
12. When they endorse and support the supplanting of "women's studies" programs, institutions and resources with "gender" studies, programs, institutions and resources;
13. When they fail to acknowledge and vigorously advocate for and mentor bright young people born female and encourage and advocate for those born male instead;
14. When they minimize the significance and importance of lesbian separatism, radical feminist separatism, and women's separatist communities in general, their importance to women's liberation, and hence participate in their targeting and erasure;
15. When they use the term "what's between the legs" in a way that minimizes or erases the significance and meaning of the experiences of those born female under male supremacy;
16. When they reject, silence or erase the lives of feminist and womanist women who are elders and fail to respect, honor, and defend them when necessary;
17. When they fail to recognize that women are a colonized people;
18. When they fail to investigate and illuminate the mechanics, dynamics and history of the physical, emotional, spiritual, and historical colonization and subordination of those born female by those born male;
19. When they dismiss or minimize the significance of women's culture;
20. When they participate in the divisions amongst feminist women which are caused in an ongoing way by self-identified feminist men.
21. When they are lesbophobic, separatist-phobic, and radfem phobic.