UPDATE (Jan. 1, 2008): My interview on the F-Files is available to listen to here. Thanks to Aletha for alerting me that the interview had been posted, and thanks to Jackie for posting it. — Heart
Update: Dates for the airing of my interview are October 31 and November 7. I’ll post precise times as I’m aware of them. Check out the announcement on the F-Files site— great work, Jackie! — Heart
My interview went well! I really enjoy chatting with Jackie of the F-Files. We covered:
- The history of my websites and online presence;
- Attacks on me, BB, women bloggers and journalists internationally, and my article about that for off our backs;
- My successful lawsuit against Religious Right organizations;
- Michfest’s woman-only policy;
- Allegations that radical feminists are “transphobic,” (which Jackie said reminded her of accusations that we are prudes and manhaters, and I think she’s right);
- My presidential bid;
- The idea that anarchy is the theory and radical feminism is the practice, comparisons between anarchafeminism and radical feminism;
- Revisioning of female sexuality, female-created erotica and burlesque;
- Allegations that radical feminists are “victim” feminists;
- The Carnival of Radical Feminists.
It was a great discussion! Very fun and left me feeling overstimulated with all sorts of energy and nothing to do with it! I love it when that happens. Jackie will let me know when this will be aired; she is trying for next Wednesday and the following Wednesday.