BCAction is the only national breast cancer organization to not accept funding from entities that profit from or contribute to cancer. Our independence allows us to advocate for policy changes that protect affected communities.
- We are a membership organization.
- We honor each person’s commitment and energy to our mission.
- We are not afraid to examine all sides of all issues.
- We cannot be bought.
- We tell the truth about what we discover.
- We serve individuals while reaching the broader population.
- We value the involvement of grassroots activists throughout the country and around the world to further our mission.
- We encourage people to participate fully in decisions relating to breast cancer.
- We believe access to information is vital.
- We recognize that structural changes in society are needed to accomplish our mission.
I’ve just learned about this information from a beloved friend who is a breast cancer survivor. I will be making a donation today.